Saturday, October 15, 2005

today was screwed screwed screwed!
i am still feeling happy cos i am always happy internally.
not externally. hehs.

just got yelled at by mum.. she wanted to know where i went to on the net. i didn`t tell her. she shouted again. oh w-ell. s o r r y.

then dad came in. he asked me to go eat the apples on the living room coffee table. i did not listen to him but said "yes". he came back in a while later and happened that i just minimised my internet browser. he asked why i always closed my internet browsers whenever he or mum came in. it actually happened coincidentally. i didn`t tell him. he told me to eat the apples again. i went out. got reprimanded by him again for closage of internet browser. the apples had long been gobbled up actually, but he didn`t tell me. so i got another one. [not apples.] s o r r y a g a i n.

and i had just got certain uneccesary problems from certain people.
woohoo. spoilt my day again!
they`re just, like, SO happy to have spoilt everything. :)
the happy bubble has burst
it`s fine with me though.
i can take it in my stride, thank you alot alot alot.
if you think i am sarcastic here please go ahead cos i am not, and i know what i am doing

WHY.?
i don`t know..
tomorrow i can go to pc for choir.. YAY.
2 solid hours of screaming SINGING.
that`s the place where i belong.
the pc where guidances can be seeked.
i love it so mans. =]

stud meets and choir
chanting sessions and okos
all of these make my day.
as long as it`s at the pc,
my day is complete.

the piece is missing and the jigsaw incomplete. still searching for that missing piece, but when he comes everything will be perfect once more.

WOOHOO.
me is still me.
no doubts about it! <3