Monday, October 17, 2005

wehheh.
today wasn`t nice. :)
like, WOW that is such a surprise.

i got myself stuck at home.. played comp for quite a while. went to mugglenet to have a peak at the caption contest, joined the chatroom for a while, played seeker in the quidditch tryouts.. lol. it was fun.. kept getting hit and twirling on my broom so i made Harry resemble a drunken ballerina. xD

then i went to sleep.. then blahblah, got bathed and took mrt to paya lebar myself.. go to pc lorh. so peaceful there, hehe. i`m definitely getting very attached to the pc.. =)

did evening gongyo bahhs`. hurrhurr. then went home by myself.. monday passed so fast today i couldn`t really remember what happened in detail. oh yeah, i had something mystify me. on my way to the paya lebar mrt station i met weijie.. then he asked me something: [can`t mention which question here] how come he mentioned it? so bloody qiao.. seriously hope weijie doesn`t know anything. :(

but i`m getting crazy these days. AND paranoid. mad. everything stupid. i actually burst out laughing while watching superfunkies, and no joke was cracked.. nothing around me could have made me laugh, but before i knew it my eyes were streaming tears of laughter. HURH?! i definitely didn`t remember anything funny happen at that time...?!

what`s going on hurh.
i think i`m losing my sanity.!
help!

amanda~!*