Saturday, October 29, 2005

yo people. :)

sorry for not updating for so long sehs. -.- very tired these days.. mum keeps making me go shopping at crazy unknown places for fengshui stuff. niaos. but now i'm quite ok; i'm typing this while reading busybees` stuff.

went to imm just now.. got some of my things and that involves a new waterbottle and a curtain from mini toons! :D teehee, so uber uber happy. now i`ve got a checklist for my room.. my shelves in the cupboard are more or less done, just some repacking again after i get my sec 2 books. and the drilling of my magnetic board just above my study table, the rearrangement of the photo frames and things like that. mum has shifted my table! I think this arrangement is quite ok with me larh. i just want my room to have aircon now. heh.

im wondering if i should get a livejournal.. but i don`t really have the time to update both blogger and livejournal.. lols. there` not much of a difference when it comes to deadjournal and livejournal.. just that one is more wuliao than the other. -.- maybe i`ll just stick to blogger. but when it comes to finding skins it can kill me, well, sort of. i`m heading off to hunt for abit more skins now that it`s holiday.

i owe weijie 2 snickers now! aarrghh! and for what? for saying the word lol on msn while talking to him.! H-E-L-P.
im totally poor now. =D

<3 a m a n d a