Tuesday, October 11, 2005

yoohoo. x)
have you guys adapted to me new skin and bloog.? x
lame yearhs~

went to juquah`s house today and did the project with the pissed-off yileen, crahziee juquah and sheryl. jiaqi`s mum picked us up.. lols. so we went to her house and fooled around for a bit, then sheryl started hacking away at the carton box meant for our cme project. :) we went m-a-d for abit, scrounging information here and there, devouring nacho cheesier doritos and threatening jiaqi to sit on her pillows. xD so fun.. harhar. and we ate timeouts i think, i was too busy snapping away with me phone at sheryl and earning myself a couple of SPAMS on my tagboard right here. ---> :( crahziiee.

played with hammen too.. hehe. so cute yeaps. he liked yileen more than he liked me, of course, cos yileen had a dog and mum`s even frightened of fighting fish so imagine a dog in our house. sheryl din even dare go near it, she kept hiding at the doorway and watched ur catch hammen`s over fluffed tail, hahaha. x)

tomorrow`s a hol for all nan huarians! hope i don`t go spend me whole day in the office again just like today.. b-o-r-i-n-g. i was thinking of ging to jurong point, then to its regional library to get some books, and find a plain white shirt for me to draw on cos i got the fabric paints already. hurrhurr.. then make my way to pc for evening gongyo. :) hope mum`ll let me carry all these plans out. NIAO. x)

amanda~!*