Friday, November 04, 2005

my health is going NUTS!
first that 5-course thing, and now i guess i have to go for a brain scan, really. cos i`ve been getting seriously horrifying headaches, especially in car rides or any vehicle rides, and it doesn`t stop, like, 2 hours later so you can imagine the agony. -.-

and mum doesn`t care.. when i went to the doctor`s for my 4-course she didn`t even care, and couldn`t make a decision whether she wanted me to take the inhaler or not. one minute she says no way you will die if you use the stupid inhaler and the next she says oh it`s fine with me if you take that inhaler; buy the better one, the one costing 38 bucks.

?!?!?!


what`s going on.

and now my headache is back; it`s recurring, and it`s really, really bad. that stabbing feeling in one side of the brain and there`s always that feeling as though you`re about to throw up anytime. :( it`s really nasty everytime a relapse comes and mum couldn`t even be bothered. just now she even half-yelled at me, saying that i was very troublesome, first the asthma attacks and now the migraines [i think it`s migraines, but how d`ya explain that puking feeling.?]. like I wanted all these; i would have been happier to be nicely active and healthy. imagine if she has kids with real pitiful problems, heart diseases and the sort. i think she`d go NUTS. -.-

goodbye; off to take my Appetizer, Soup, Main Course and Dessert.
YAY. D=

<3 amanda.