Friday, December 30, 2005

let the sun illuminate the words you cannot find~

yay! amanda is still alive and kicking.(: cos school`s gonna reopen so bloody damn soon. YIKES!

i`ve yet to complete my shen huo sui bi no.1 and start on no.2.. plus. buy ingredients for sheryl and leepopo`s birthday presents.. -.- i`m thinking twice on the "leepopo" part; she hasn`t given me her reply for the class tee and it`s driving me nuts. everyone`s been asking me to help them think.. my dears, i do not have superbrain.. not as creative as the amanda in your imagination, i suppose. T_T people like grass, jupo, sheryl, jiaqi, huiqin, hot tea and more have been pestering me for their phrases. ARGH! *tears at hair and runs away*

i`m currently going mad with.. ICONS! wahahahs. i`ve made several for myself already. but the first [and probably best?] icon i`ve made is here on my blog; the "me is still me" one. i wonder why; but the rest is just.. strange. cheryl jiejie`s is way, tons better than mine, but she uses macromedia fireworks aka photoshop, while i use paint. teehee.. plus abit of help from my phone i guess. it helps me by saving time, resizing the pictures cos i use the device "portrait photo" while snapping.(: very useful.

there`s the midnight gongyo thing tomorrow.. and lecture in the morning! mum`s told me to skip it i think; i need to go to the doctor`s for serious medical checkup cos something`s very wrong is happening to me. :(

i`m totally psyched; i wanna watch memoirs of a geisha! :D maybe i`ll watch it with jqjq and peeps. see first bahs. x) i`ve yet to watch king kong also and benglee kor said narnia [the lion, the witch and the wardrobe] ain`t that good. but he was comparing it to lotr anyway; so don`t listen to him, i think. hahahs.

release your inner visions~

<3 amanda.