Sunday, January 15, 2006

tsk.-.-
im SO lazy to updateeee ):

anyways, to make it short and sweet lah.:D

mum, dad and i were at orchard for like almost the whole day today. =) we went to crystal jade to have high tea (=.=). at crystal jade we met this old friend of dad`s, who coincidentally happened to be the husband of the female judge of campus superstar.. so cool(: she was quite nice looking for her age lah. then we spent LOTS of time getting stuck at the Osim place watching and testing the iGallop and iSqueez. o.o the iGallop was good but sitting on it for too long a period will cause me to feel like hurling.. x) strange side effect. the iSqueez was GREAT.(: very comfy for my feet, but i didn`t like the vibration effect cos it made my feet go all itchy and yuck.): dad boought both so he basically burned a hole in his pocket. *grins*

i bought a fabric pen at imm todayyy! SO cute sehs. it`s pink in color and i`ve used it to doodle on one of my old home shirts.. mum said i was super wuliao; wasting dad`s $ on drawing smiley faces all over my shirt. :D aiyahs. i`ll upgrade my drawing when it comes to drawing on something i`d be wearing out.. teehee. xD

<3 amanda.