Monday, May 01, 2006

nahs.
lazy to put mood and music.

went shopping today~! SUPER tiring. but fruitful. (:

mum and i walked around almost the whole of orchard- from taka to far east to get my newbie stuff first, then linked to CK Tangs( NO STEVEN LIM! yayyy), isetan then back to wisma etc. bought quite a few newbie stuff- not alot, but costs enough to get me a membership card there. :D

in total i bought quite alot of things today.. hmms. like a pair of white-strapped sandals from charles and keith. exactly the same design as my old ones, but dad insisted on wearing my old comfy ones so he told mum to get a new pair for me. and wow, i actually share flip-flops with my DAD. how SCARY can i get??? his foot is smaller than mine, for your information. i tried squeezing my ski-like feet into his Doc Martens before and i ended up with a couple of sores of my feet. :(

back to the newbie stuff. bought a purple graphic-imprinted sweater, another graphics and black coloured shirt and a pink limited edition cartooned one. then walked around somemore, saw a totally CUTE pair of customized hand-painted shoes and got them as well. you could choose the design off the rack, and try the shoe size so the guy would help you make your very own pair. i chose a cow design. XD whee.

went to giordano afterwards and got a pair of 3/4 jeans. and bought bak kwa and ate at crystal jade. pestered mum to buy pop-doh and we went home afterwards.

hahahs. that's all today. :)

<3 amanda.