Saturday, July 01, 2006

i am so mad with my phone and the cable and my tablet.
1) my phone is mad.
2) the cable shows that it is connected to my phone but bloody hell, NOT MY TABLET!
3) my tablet's Bluetooth has gone bonkers.

!#$%^&*
so that means i can't send stuff to/from my comp!
GRRR

but anyway.
today was...

SYF OPENING PERFORMANCE!

haha, it was really fun!

basically just went to sch and then to national stadium together.. did our makeup there. the makeup was GROSS. so many layers of stuff clogging our pores and the guys (and girls as well) were all extremely revolted. the eyeshadow was hot pink and dark blue, for goodness' sake. the blusher was equally disgusting. the lipstick was super funny; we had a good laugh trying to apply it on the guys :D

i successfully helped qishan apply lipstick and she did the same to me.. i used the brush and i didn't do very badly! :) lols. the next person i helped apply was GUANZHI. hahahs, very gay leh. it wasnt my fault either. yileen said there was no more time to use brush to apply stroke by stroke, so she went over guanzhi's lips with the lipstick and it didn't turn out... very accurate. HAHA. so i had to touch it up for him, and dammit he just won't sit still. he kept bending his head away so i couldnt see a thing. all the boys looked super CHIO with all the makeup! xD

eeyerh.

i ran through the whole thing without my glasses on, which is a miracle. i've regretted- i'm going to wear my glasses for both ndp actual and ndp preview on 8jul and 9aug! zomgs, lucky i didn't trip over stuff. but i did almost collapse when we were crossing the field; my legs went abit funny. the rest was pretty smooth, except for the last formation where we had to do that sha-sha thingy. i was horribly worried for jialin cos she was having fever and still running the entire course. pro girl. she looked abit green when i went back to position though.

finale was fine and all. mum and dad sat at the front there, exactly opposite my finale formation position. they spotted me! hurrhurr. dad saw me first and then pointed out my weird running style and huge shoes to mum later on. what a way to identify his half-dead daughter, hahahs. zhiyang and teresa were there but it seemed that zhiyang wasn't really screened on tv, i think. i loved the part where we could let go of the balloons. :) pretty pretty!

went back to sch feeling super high afterwards. grace's mum sent us all home.. yayness. ^^

i hope i get that stupid phone settled sometime soon... my phone is samsung E730, hope anyone passing by can help :D
lols.

-AMANDAAA.