Thursday, July 20, 2006

I HATE PBL!
GRRRR.

i finally know what an aardvark looks like too!
haha, was bored, so i went over to google to check it out.
some of the pictures looks weird and gross, so i'm not wasting my time posting it.

i've got all my pictures from my phone to my comp already! omg i can't believe i did it. :D and chucked some songs into my phone from iTunes too, so my phone isn't that lousy after all, though it only has a max cap of 20 songs and 200 pictures.

had a lousy day today. why? because today is THURSDAY. i'm not saying that thursdays always suck, but that's because we've got physix PBL again. the sucky thing. at the end of the lesson, yeonglan and i wrote our STANDARD reflections. hahahs. all the negative things about PBL, how boring/gross/a waste of time it is, and the sort.

did some henna on my hands today! second time. :D i wrote my name at the back of my left hand and bite me(: on my right wrist. drew a butterfly for yuhao, whose hands looked like art galleries by the time she was satisfied. passed justin ong while walking back to class; he said "hi" and i was like "hi" back, and he dao-ed me when i told him jupo said he was shuai! dang it. but jupo really did say he was! no comments. maylynn was like *rolleyes* DUH! when i told her that justin dao-ed me. seems that she's kind of immune too? lols.

we had choir aft school later on. charlene, maylynn and i were seriously considering ponning choir but changed our minds in the end cos we decided to stay in the international summer camp thingy. lol. besides, the closing ceremony is just tomorrow, and it'd be sad if miss ong/chan kicked us out at the last minute. the 3 of us made a wonderful decision! chori was supposed to train with mr thomas manhart today, but i think he lost his voice from the solid 8-hour-long vocal practice he had with some other students of his so he called up to say he couldn't come. everyone was like woots! and slacked around after renditions of the rice-dance-cum-we are the world. i wanna teach 211 the lame rice thing( choreographer: huiyun dearest!) tomorrow so that they can coordinate with us. 209-212 peeps would be attending the thingy tomorrow. :d

casmeen of chori likes kissing people. to all choirgirls and the two guys, PLEASE BEWARE!
though i think the guys might be happy if she were to kiss them or something.. haha

lovies.
-AMANDAAA.