Thursday, October 26, 2006

i shall revive my blog.

double, bubble, toil and trouble.

:D


today is the last day of school. it's been a really nostalgic moment for me... the crazy times 1-11 and 2-11 had together. i sound as though it's the end of the world in the next few hours or something, but it's really sad to leave everyone behind and embark on a new journey very much alone.


cheeeesy.


anyways, we went out for an excursion today. took a damn lot of crazy pictures with IMH-worthy poses. i'm uploading the better-looking ones on friendster.


the things that have been circling around me these days are... :)


  1. Princess Hours.
  2. Kim Jeong Hoon. (is da loveee)
  3. Death Note!
  4. L from Death Note. well, Yagami Raito isn't bad too; he's nice-looking and L is super cute.

i have been drawing lots too, lately. i plan to plaster pictures on my wall. i'm starting with the inside of my cupboard.

i have also taken a liking to scribble on the underside of my arm (note: underside of the arm, not armpit, thank you very much). the ink there is less likely to fade/smudge as compared to ink on the palm. i draw and write alot, causing natural emissions of perspiration and thus damp hands. beautiful effects can also be observed if i happen to wipe my hand (the one with the wet ink) over my face, like i always do. kudos to qishan for the splendid observation.

i have also made an interesting discovery. my mother says Kim Jeong Hoon is SHORT. um, all the webbies here, apparently, report that he is 179, which is around 11 cm taller than me.

FYI, 11cm is alot.

and omg. that means the actress who acts as caijing in Princess Hours must be towering over me too.

*thinks about shin's height and faints*

for the first time in my life, i realise how short i am.

but it has been reported that many Singaporean males are not-so-tall, so... oh, whatever. kim jeong hoon has a habit exactly like mine. :] biting nails. nail-biters wansui :D and he is the oldest of all the 4 main casts (chaegyung, shin and hyorin). what the! he is born on... 1980, which means 9 years older than cheryl jie and 12 years older than i am (!). add, subtract, multiply, divide. he is 26!

majoring in dentistry... cool. always top student in his Uni. O.o i am top too! from the bottom. haha, just joking. or... i think i am ;D. he is... a camwhore. cheers, buddy! zilians like maylynn and jupo and qishan (and of course, ME), REJOICE!

if you feel disturbed by this post because a) you're a fan of shin, b) you're emotionally unstable or c) whatever reason i also dunno leh, you can always flood my venting machine. :)

people, remind me that i need to buy drawing block and art pencils. :D