Monday, November 27, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUIQIN AND YAP MAE JIE!(:

had rehearsal for cultural potpourri today. had to be in school by 7.45, and i slept at 2am the night before. so imagine the look on my face in the morning. i was dragged, thwacked, poked at by my maid to make me wake up. almost walked into the wall on my way to the loo.


i taught jasmin, jeraldine, charlene and judithang (was pangseh-ed by wang heshuang!) the crazy meng chacha (-.-) game. and we played the animal thing throughout breaks. was starving all the time and had gastric again. ):

not much today, just lots of craziness playing the meng-chacha-lemon-tea-wan-bao-luo-da-nai-cha game. i felt like killing judith ang too, but loved her for sending me tokyo drift (fast and furious) later on. :p


sayo, off to watch ouran. that neko guy (the one afraid of light) is extremely stupid (he's BLONDE!#$%). tamaki, hikaru and kaoru are bloody funny. :D