Thursday, December 14, 2006

hello people!

today was quite okay, but tiring due to the lack of sleep.
yah i've kind of recovered from the nocturnalism
but i will revert back again, cos of kenshu. :D

went for morning gongyo in pc early in the morninggggg
woke up at 5.30am! someone praise me. and called leeming and wei hong to wake them up
wei hong sounded like he just woke up, but leeming was SUPER energetic- according to her voice. haha(:

after morning gongyo, went with a whole bunch of people to have breakfast at... changi airport.
yah stop saying we're mad
cos we may be going back there again tomorrow :DD

it was SCARY sitting opposite jia quan
he kept making laugh so that green tea almost came out of my nose
(same concept as me with the beehoon at wei hong's house).
then he started doing random stuff
like breaking out into lee sheng jie's ni na me ai ta all of a sudden in front of me
and using 7 packets of chilli -.-

no one can beat my dad though! woohoohoo
he goes for about 10+ packets of chilli when eating KFC
hohoho, my dad is the King of all Chilli
wei hong is the King of all Roasted Marshmallows
cos leemei wanted to marry him after eating a marshmallow roasted by him
HAHAHAHA

went to mum's office for a while after breakfast.
then we went to tua yee's house to attend the enshrining of gohonzon!
:) happy for my eldest aunt. heh

that's about it for today...
more tomorrow. :3



DRIFT! DRIFT! DRIFT!
hate me fry me bake me try me ._.