Tuesday, February 13, 2007

9:48:10 pm

i'm listening to MY SONG now :D
MANDY BY WESTLIFE!

ah and i feel a bit better now
timo doesn't hold no grudges at me no more
so that's better.

but my commonwealth essay's only got 1091 words
which is 109 words away from the cut off point
but never mind i think
because my eyeballs are already hanging out of their sockets from staring unblinkingly at the comp screen since 3pm.

zzz i'm really tired.
i hope mr ng won't yell at me for not finishing maths
i'm zonked out.
brains are fried already.



take them to the chorus!
come here, girl
go ahead be gone with it


2:35:49 pm

AHHH
i'm feeling damn guilty
SORRY TIMOTHEUS!

okay i sot him today.
i meant to soot his neh or something but the lubberban decided to take a detour to thwack his mouth.
then he was like, super super mad afterwards
and he dao-ed me!

i have apologized to yishuo and timo!
D:

but anyway.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL
DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED THAT I REJECTED ALL OF YOUR DATES
BECAUSE MY COMMONWEALTH ESSAY HAD ALREADY BOOKED ME SINCE JANUARY :D

YIKES):

received lots of FOOD today. thankyou to the darlings who stuffed me with chocolates/sweets/marshmallows and the various other pressies!

guilty guilty guilty. :X