Sunday, March 25, 2007

headphones: Rising Sun- TVXQ
ready for risiiiinggggg

yeah sorry for not blogging yesterday. was too tired from an entire day out.
okay abit more like an entire day sneaking out? :D

went to join grace, yining and jamie at JEC after maths tuition. tried out the catch-a-stuffed-toy machine thing. something, apparently, i've never tried before. hahaha and i sucked at it. i heard my didi's good at it! but he didn't want to come down. pffft.

yining and i DDR-ed for a while, then watched jamie para. OMG I SUCK AT DDR! *laughs sheepishly* yining's quite pro. i kept analysing the arrows wrongly -_- and my highest grade was a C. jamie and yining's para was pretty good! and jamie said that weijie was the best. i had to totally control myself from having a breakdown. WEIJIE IS GOOD AT PARA PARA SAKURA?!@#$% can't imagine that, but ohwells seeing is believing. shall see next time :D

took neoprints with them later on, then jamie left. so yining, grace and i went to Pizza Hut to eat and... um okay shan't elaborate on our interesting acts here. (: ate ice cream later on; walked from JEC's front door to back door and back again, to and fro for about 3 times before we were satisfied. yining left, and grace and i went to bugis.

grace was nice cos she waited for me for a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes for my chinese tuition to finish! i assume she was sitting outside talking to the dustbins and cockroaches. jemimah pangseh-ed me today so i stoned throughout the whole session. ):

walked around bugis, took more neos with grace afterwards. then took mrt home. zombie-walked home and upon reaching home, stuffed myself with potato chips. bathed, watched tv and confined myself to my box till 2am in the morning to draw.

let's allow a few pictures to do the talking here.
Picture of the Day!


Joan and I.
HELLO JO TAY YOU ARE EXPOSED ON MY BLOG HAHAHA
please excuse my expression.
it's hard to take a picture in that angle.


at JEPH.
only yining was interested in a picture.


hi, best friend. hello, best friend.
*watches wei hong recoil*



hours later, grace was still uninterested in a picture.
but interested in neoprints --"

i know it's a day late, but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE AND TIMOTHEUS!:D

ohmyzoddd youtube don't rebel me please):