Sunday, March 18, 2007

I BAKED COOKIE MUFFINS YESTERDAY :D
brilliant for someone who hardly steps into the kitchen okay!

yeah and here's a sneak preview of some of the cookie muffins.



i'm going to give 3 to yuqian for her birthday. i've already had them tested- they're perfectly okay. wave aside the fact that the recipe was meant for solid chocolate chip cookies! hahaha imagine my reaction when the cookie mixture suddenly rose and became muffins -_-

now that i've iced and refrigerated them, i think it's back to becoming a hard muffin-shaped cookie. oh wells, it's a combination of both, and definitely edible. i tested them on priscilla(#2 bestfriend!), sansan, ivy jie and jeremy. jeremy took weihong's share cos weihong was afraid that i added some unnatural chemical substances inside. omg you kuku lah cheongweihong. pfft!

he still owes me a picture. and he's acting somewhat ignorant these days?
i dontknow, but he seems like that to me.

will update about my outing with my parents to vivocity when i've finished some work. :)
be back later, i guess!