Sunday, May 13, 2007

Comp's going MAD!
Sorry for the lack of new posts and updates.

Week went like this:

Thursday

Watched Spidey 3 with about 1/3 of 312 at Orchard Cine. Spidey was fantastic as usual, but I was sad at the last part when Harry Osbourn died. James Franco is HOT! Why did the producers have to make him die. Gosh, they're so jealous and unfeeling towards hot guys that have to play villian-turned-good guy.

Friday

Had to pangseh Huiling and Jos and Kaiying. SORRY GIRLS! I'm really apologetic 'bout the last-minute notice, but some things (like my mum) are really beyond my control. I was really upset with my mum cos she made my Thursday outing with the class rather unhappy. Or to be fair, I could have enjoyed myself a little bit more if I didn't have to constantly worry about what time I had to reach home etc.

Sometimes, you have to be grateful for such nitty-gritty details in your life (like your mum giving you an amazingly peaceful time while you're out with your friends, if she ever does let you go out). Appreciate!!!


Saturday

Went out with Ivy and Shandy jie, to Tiong Bahru to watch 200 Pounds Beauty. Mum allowed cos she knows Ivy jie and the latter asked her personally. God, did that show make me cry. The last part was so touching! The storyline, actors and actresses were excellent. Especially the girl (undoubtedly after her makeover!), who made me drop Erika Toda (Misa-misa, Death Note) one rank down to #2 on my Pretty Actresses list. Gotta find out her name, and the OSTs.

Please send me them OSTs if you have any, via MSN. Thank you! ♥

Was only slightly late for tuition at Bugis. The teacher talked about more interesting stuff (last week was Hong Lou Meng. Purely fascinating!). She talked about that crazy fangirl of Andy Lau and related items. Everyone was groaning at the stupidity of it all and perspiring from the queerness, no doubt about it.

Went shopping with Jemimah later on at Bugis Street and Bugis Icon before heading to PC for Oko Ceremony. Bought a pair of gingerbread man earrings and a candy machine :O

Today

Woke up with a migraine. Watched Deal or No Deal and The Parent Trap on TV just now. Lindsay Lohan was super cute! (Last time.)

Damn, it's back to school tomorrow. Makes me annoyed. Very annoyed.

There are too many photos and so little time, not to mention a constantly rebelling tpc. Somemore next time, I promise. Okay?