Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Harry Potter.

Aston Martin Vanquish/DB9!!!
Not that I'm going to get it, duh, but well. :D

I got to know Aston Martins from the Stephenie Meyer website. She claims Edward has one, so there. But I genuinely like the car ALOT. Even my dad says I have good taste.

Then I said, "Can I have one for my 21st birthday?"
He said, "How much?"
I replied, "About $600k"
And he said "Carry on dreaming"


:(

I am strong. I will survive this ultimately disappointing letdown.


Wow. Blinded by its beauty!

The insides are just as beautiful!

According to Jonathan (Yap, I think. Tell me who), the DB9 Volante is more expensive than the Coupe cos of the roof. Wow if that's true I think the DB9 Coupe is fine with me already; an extra $100k for a funny roof is redundant. I'd much rather take that $100k to pay for gas.

Besides, I wouldn't want the car to be roofless much of the time since I hate the sun. Yes yes I hate the sun. Alot. I'm sorry if you're offended by this thought/opinion or something, but the sun just makes me uncomfortable. It ain't got nothing to do with shimmering vampires.

Today was good since there was triple English :) I ♥ English lessons! I love writing. Yeah. Surprisingly I wrote a lot for Literature today- probably the poem was just easier than the William Wordsworth and Emily Dickinson ones we got last time. The poem this time was about standing up for yourself and a little on feminism, that's why I was so encouraged.

Took neos after school with Charlene and Yuqian. I look retarded in all of them. I wish I didn't cut my fringe on impulse. The only correct haircut I've ever made was chopping off the braids. (Sigh) Don't be like me. Now I've got not much hair left to chop. Maybe my unlimited mana pool will let my hair grow out faster so I can turn it into something crazy.

So there. Enjoy your life, people :)