Tuesday, November 08, 2005

HAIYERH.
so irritated.
PMS-ing; don`t come near me.

mum don`t allow me to go for rgp`s cip fair tomorrow! D= i`m really, really, disappointed.. she says NO means NO. well, maybe i may be able to wear her down. whatever.

i`ve been dying in her office. nothing to do... really salute benedict, can everyday go there and stare at bukit timah plaza`s four walls. but i know he`s like me, sian diao already, now just waiting for his PSLE results. hahah. hope he get into the National Hospital for the Severely Unstabilised. NHSU. sighs, still searching for the crude stands for NHHS. x)

and i`m starting a countdown. to the day i get to go to the cruise! wowies. i guess i`m getting really really mad over it; like me over the sudden madness of nicholas tse... last night i dreamt i was on the cruise. i dreamt mum and dad went gambling, then they came back into the hotel room and saw me staring at the cruise bedroom`s 4 walls. [see i told you i was bored STIFF in mum`s office everyday!] then for some mad reason, mum started swearing at me. well she called me asshole in my dream. then the end, no more. lame.

ok. byebye. off to watch tv.

<3 amanda