Monday, November 07, 2005

i am weird.
yeah.
plain weird.
like you didn`t know, haha.

hmm.. updating today. lazily. well, or my blog will start growing mushrooms like my rotting ps2.. that ps2 of mine can go auction already. maybe can ask mum to let me bring to her office so i can play. fat hope i think. -.-

i am currently into a number of things. here`s the list; read it if you think you`re my friend, or because i swore at you for leaving you ntuc fairprice trolley lying around which caused my iPod earphone to get double damage. or if you hate salmons, maths and your stupid geography and cme-pe teacher. AND. read it only if you wish to give any of these to me; if they are, well, give-able. -.-

1) nicholas tse. [SURPRISE! D=]
2) those movies of nicholas and stephen. my schoolmate the barbarian and 2oo2.
3) singing that jingle from lime coke. put the lime in the coke, you nut, and drink it altogether~ <3
4) my new type of drawing; the eyes are changed.
5) listening to november`s chopin by jay chou.


someone just PLEASE tell me what to do tomorrow, other than maths. maybe i shall help mum. empty the trash bin. clearing the fridge . ARGH.

cobwebs keep growing on my head.~ <3

<3 amanda.