Sunday, February 12, 2006

i have learnt how to be more appreciative of my maid. :D

she was the one who kept checking on me when i had that earth-spinning headache etc.. she cooked porridge for me with lots of dishes and brought it to my bed so it was the first ever time having a meal in my room in, like, 6 years, lol. she made sure i had my medication and all regularly and kept testing my temperature every now and then.. and she`s the only human in this house who never yells/scolds me, and that`s totally gooood. i don`t need another nagger, hahas, but i want an older sibling lol. -.- by the way, mum actually got super irritated when i told her i was ill.

yawn. too tired to talk much about today.. just went over to kailin`s house to have a late cny lunch with paternal family. then watched harry potter and the goblet of fire(pirated dvd xD) while cracking open peanut after peanut and eating chocolate after chocolate. i only watched till the beginning of the maze thing; cedric diggory`s too handsome for me to believe he`s dead.

cho chang`s cheongsam sleeves are a total spitting image of a straitjacket`s. ouch.

<3 amanda.