Wednesday, March 29, 2006

i have half-decided on the fact that i'm moving to probably move to Afghanistan. or Pakistan. there's this pimple on my forehead that hurts like shit. but luckily, i have a fringe so it can cover
it up for a bit. -.- no, i shall move to Saudi Arabia. the people there (the girls and women) wear

something called a tudra, i think, so it can jolly well cover up anything on my face.

today was typically boring. D&T was okay, i think, we girls had fun squee-ing over the cute inventions made by people around the world or something like that. like that salt and pepper shaker thing. and the crushed recycled bottles thing. but tomeyyto and i had better fun laughing about... brokeback mountain (:

some things are better left unsaid. XD

english was a drag. chinese was stupid- writing an essay about what? orchard road. i'm thankful mdm leong didn't get us to write about totally unfamiliar places like Little India or Kampong Glam, but writing about Orchard Road.. -.o i know i go to orchard like half my life (hyperbole; don't take me literally please), know takashimaya better than the back of my hands and absolutely love heeren, i cannot translate things like doughnuts by pop-doh, (my favourite doughnut shop) or my first love Heeren, Flash and Splash outlets and neoprint machines. seemed like alot alot of things to write about at first, but when it came to the part when i kept asking tomeyyto to translate Heeren for me, she kept saying "gou wu zhong xin" (pinyin for shopping centre). blah.

i also thought i could even give a play-by-play to liang laoshi considering the fact that she was once lost in orchard(she told us) before, telling her which places were the best to eat(eg. pepper lunch, mos burger and crystal jade :D), where to get the best boardshorts and jeans and tanks(not like she wears any though), the best neo machines and all. hahahs. but saying it in English is 1000x better than translating it into chinese. grroar.

maths test was horrifying, don't want to say anything. and now mum has come back from office in a towering rage, or rather, PMSing. and taking out everything on me. she accuses me of talking to guys on msn(um, mum, i wasn't even signed in, what talk you?) and surfing leisure places. the "talking to guys" part is a bit ridiculous. i come from a girls primary sch and the only guys i know now are the elephunk guys and PC members(she doesn't mind me talking to PC members though. but i have only talked to 2 PC guys on msn so far- weijie and kennedy), and a couple from other classes like justin. and old friends like joseph kor. i don't understand what trash she likes spouting at me. it's intolerable and i'm going nuts. never mind. it's my utmost karma to have her as my mum.. she's ok and all, takes me shopping blah, but she gets ridiculous alot of times and you'd have to tread around her c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y or you'd just have your head hacked off by her with a parang before you can say anything.

ew.

<3 amanda.