Sunday, April 30, 2006

mood: m-a-d.

grroar.
i've just got ticked off by my mum for coming home so late.
i just came back from marina sq to get a mother's day pressie for her!

....

blah; not much mood to blog now. my blisters are getting worse; the flesh can be seen at the back of my foot now.. and all thanks to my adidas superstars. but it's not their fault either i think. my ankle socks were too low, and i never had a blister problem if i wore slightly higher socks. -_-

i bought this super chio notebook for mum and along with a box that cost $5.50 (so imagine how much the book costs). and a pair of roxy socks. i have half a mind to take back the roxy socks and keep it for myself or something; all my nan hua socks are getting grey and loose. yuck.

whatever. off to friendster.

<3 amanda.