Tuesday, May 02, 2006

hahahs.
back.
lazy to put mood and music again.

after school i slacked off choir; lots of people weren't going anyway. -.- wenyan, the 2 jocelyns, wangpo and jupo, charlene etc. i guess everyone's a bit tired after speech day.
went home by 183 as usual, and FINALLY for once i didnt sleep in the bus! hahahs. went to JE mrt station downstairs to buy big curry puff to eat on the way home. was at the coffeeshop there already when i decided to grow fat and get myself a bubble tea, so i goestan-ed and went over to get myself a chocolate milk tea, which i finished in less than 10 minutes. -.-

was opposite the house gate when i realized: NO ONE WAS AT HOME! aaargh. so i phoned mum and got a nice one; she claimed i didnt call her after sch to tell her about my plans. i haven't been calling her to tell her my plans after sch since march, which is strange. never mind, i think it's just the PMS. -_-" so i slept outside the gate until she and the maids came back. crawled into the house and my room and fell asleep again.

yawn. all these are making me sleepy. i'm off to find blogskins. bye.

<3>