Saturday, May 13, 2006

names you go by
amanda. poteeto. amah :(

screen names you've had
as in, in a play? i've never really starred in plays before.

things you like about yourself
i love me!~ lolx. no particular point of me that i hate; no one's perfect. :)
oh gawsh. sounds corny

things that scare you
Math Homework Avalanche/ Test Avalanche
the dark
deep waters
deadly silence in a place with me and no one else around
creepy crawlies and icky bugs D:

things you wanna try in the next 12 months
CUT MY HAIR bwahaha
sleep more
do more stuff for the pc etc
keep myself busy and HAPPY.
and try to love life.. not that it's very appealing though

things you want in a relationship
trust. concern, romance. and joy blah. the standard...

your everyday essentials
my handphone(though i use it only occasionally). my wallet (with cash inside), my... ez-link card? and my iPod if necessary. oh, and definitely supplies of junk food daily.

physical things about the opposite sex(or same) that appeal to you
his personality and the way he carries himself- is he too much of a ladies' man/ immature ass or a nice, caring person with nothing much to hate about him etc. :D i am so easily satisfied

things you just can't do
-bungee jump
-permanently have a beautiful natural slang-ish way of speaking english(not that i care)
-kill myself or someone
-like asshole-like people
-eat gross food
-love chemistry and physics :(
-dance and be proud of it
-not smile/laugh for a day
-not sleep for a day
-not stone for a day
-not eat junk food for a day
-not touch/redo my hair every 2 hours
-not let down my hair for the whole day when i'm outside
-and not to leap up and feel happy about it everytime mr ng goes "Thank you, class." :D

favourite hobbies
lazy to type.. refer to my profile or you can ask me personally... but it's not as if you'd like to waste your time like this. :) (unless you have unlimited spare time and would like to share it with me)

things you want really so bad right now
-cut kisa-chan style hair
-good results
-crumpler bag? er maybe not so necessary.

careers you're considering
psychiatrist, unless i dont be a patient of one first :)

places you want to go on vacation
the whole world. disneyland, hawaii, alaska... basically the whole world. AND with unlimited $ KA-CHING KA-CHINGS $ O.o

things you wanna do before you die
-thank mr ng and many other teachers who have taught me for putting up with my nonsensical rubbish, no matter inside or outside school.

-thank my family too.

-ride a roller coaster.

-call up Minou if they haven't called me to pick up my hand-painted shoes yet- tell them to burn it for me or refund please, or give it to one of my cousins/buddies.

-tell newbie, puremilk and some of my favourite brand designers they have done nice jobs, but complain to roxy-ripcurl-quiksilver designers for pricing their stuff at darn high prices. :(

-watch the movies i've always wanted to watch, like memoirs of a geisha/ i not stupid too/ pirates of the caribbean 2.

-visit all my friends(or rather, they come to me on my deathbed at that time)

-watch the whole da chang jin series again- provided i don't get an heart attack from min jio-ho or something

-eat as much junk food as possible, like roasted marshmallows, sweet and salty popcorn, chocolate-coated strawberries, jack and jill salsa chilli potato chips, 5kg worth of bak kwa, ramly burgers, ice milo, a coffee bean ice-blended chocolate, nacho cheesier doritos, sour cream lays potato chips, all the chocolates in the world, Big O's Lee-Ann Rhymes mudpie, haagen daz ice cream, fishballs, swensens coit tower/ ring-a-ding-a-ling, a banana split, fish and chips, magnolia cookies and cream ice cream, bubble tea (flavour of my choice), fudgy wudgy chewy brownie, beard papa's cream puffs, tako pachi(ham and cheese with extra mayonnaise), famous amous cookies, mrs field's brownies, mcdonald's filet-o-fish, burger king's mushroom swiss burger, mcdonald large fries with lots of chilli and oh... i'd be here till 2 in the morning if i continue

3 people you want to see this
any nice person.
3 people you want to do this
no one in particular. but if you happen to be here, do it! :)

rawr!
amanda