Wednesday, June 28, 2006

i am so freaking tired i can type with my eyes closed and my mind in Dreamland.
sadddd.

i love nacho cheesier! doritos and i can conclude that i am attracted to shiny objects just like any other girl! :D

saw chee yang from afar today, at ndp stadium during finale rehearsal. tomato pointed him out to me- and his brilliant white outfit hit me in the eye like some kind of firework. lols. saw teresa too, and the both of them got ambushed by the nan hua dancers nearby after rehearsal ended.

jupo and grass were super mad that they didn't get to see him... but he's quite pleasant-looking i guess, though a little on the gay-kind-of-look side. D: hahahs, darling-est cousin cheryl jie says she sees chee yang everyday cos her class bench is next to his. but chee yang is definitely more handsome than guanzhi, whose blog title is something something I AM SO UBER YANDAO.

whatever ^^
byebye.
*yawns*

-AMANDAAA.