Saturday, June 17, 2006

RANDOM POST

lol this post is for my most beloved cousin, cheryl ho :D
it's okay if i don't have a post dedicated to you hor?

if not i'd go mad writing posts about random people in my blawg :(
hahaha.

cheryl jie, you don't have to be envious cos it's now the Great Singapore Sale! the levi's was got off cheap at one of the outlets and the cutting probably isn't as nice as yours cos it's very manly.. boo. the phone is DAMN HARD TO USE! i take about 3 minutes just to send a 10-word message, for goodness sake :(

eee.

:D
don't be envious!!
i should be the one envious of your brain. :(

I LOVE MY COUSIN CHERYL'S BRAIN BECAUSE SHE IS IN HWA CHONG JUNIOR COLLEGE AND SHE WAS A GEPer IN NYGH AND RGPS LAST TIME!

SO SMART LEH!

i love my cousin. :)
i love me.
yayye

:D



-.-