Monday, June 05, 2006

word of the dayyyy.

MI LU BING! alias MILO BING.(:
jiayou guys! my favourite SuperBand :D

yupyup.. MILO BING ROCKS! hahahs. sorry, i mean mi lu bing. the 2 phrases just sound too alike. D:

today was boring, ultra super horrigible terrigible vegetable-y BORING. mainly just stuck myself in mum's office to do work. ah dict came over at around 12-ish and i taught him some maths.
OH MY GOSH!
did you see that?!

I TAUGHT SOMEONE SEC ONE MATHS!
I TAUGHT SOMEONE MATHS!
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!

that is SO SCARY! LOLS! D:

but i could do most, if not all the questions he asked. yayye, my maths is improving. -.- even mum was surprised at me. she was like, " eh, teach correct or not? later ah dict go back to school pass up paper you teach one all wrong he come find you ar!". teehee. x) am i thaaaat BAD in maths? hope not :P

i'm devising a way to finish up my 3 shen huo sui bis. tsk. my days are so BORING. i think Liang would fall asleep reading my essays. one of the 2 i've already written is fake. the other is real; i merely thought up some stuff about ndp rehearsal last 3rd june. and wrote about the outing with grace, yeonglan and qishan. that was all. hmm.

mi lu bing rocks! DOWN-TO-EARTH DUDES ALWAYS ROCK.
haha.
to infinity and beyond! lalalalalala

JA MATA NE~!