Wednesday, August 23, 2006

daaammmnnn.
luck is going downhill,
FAST.

i shan't describe what happened during the past few days; they're too painful. a couple of days ago when i was still seriously ill, i woke up perspiring like heck and ran to the toilet to retch. cause? i had mathscommontestophobia, if that's what it's called. i dreamt of maths common test! omg. i dreamt that yeonglan was lecturing me about matrices, and grace arguing with her, insisting that she was right about I= identity and inverse matrices etc. qishan was saying something about coordinate geometry, and reminding me to bring my curved ruler for the test.


how BAD can common tests get?
D: fecking thing.


went back to sch today. i'm 1o1% SURE i'm going to fail my maths CT, haha. but anyway, went to jp to eat with yl and qishan before qishan and i went over to jurong west library to borrow some truckloads of books. i love the JW library! it stocks tons more books than JE. lols. i managed to find a couple of meg cabot's books: all american girl and avalon high. i got another 2 books: one of the two is chicken soup, and the next is fairly interesting: Chew on This- everything you don't want to know about fast food. haha, sounds gruesome :D


my headphones are peeling. anyone sponsor me a new pair of black+pink fluffy ones? :]


by the way, juquah borrowed my choir gown today. she's going to play a bride fot TOL.. and the groom is.


the groom is.

the groom is. *drumroll*

EUGENE-LEE-SWEET-POTATO!

D:

she told me today. thankfully i wasn't drinking from my waterbottle or something, or half its contents would go right up my nose. and inhaling liquid up your windpipes aren't exactly eye candy or idealistic. i told sheryl to stuff her into the choir gown, by hook or by crook. tttchhhh. XD


half the tables are getting vandalised. there's not one table in huiqin's/wangpo's vicinity that i see without the words "colin", "benglin", or "song mong" on it.