Wednesday, November 22, 2006

i was doing a chemistry question(s) today.


the question was downright stupid. (surprise surprise)


it gave me a table and told me to point out which gas diffuses the fastest. obviously it was CH4, which took 100s (the fastest among the lot). and in part ii of the similar question, it was like, "why do you think it diffuses the fastest?"


i was at the end of my tether cos the bloody answer was staring right at the setter's face. i simply wrote on my answer sheet, "because the table says so".


i told elise just now, and she called me a hero.


i'm completely and totally SICK of bukit timah plaza. mum's office. i showed my disapproval to doing chemistry on a holiday by listening to rock music while attempting questions with my face kissing the paper.



i am not talking to myself. i hear voices! :D

i am not talking to myself. i hear voices! :D
i am not talking to myself. i hear voices! :D

i am not talking to myself. i hear voices! :D


this is what happens after you stay in BTP for too long..

cheers.