Tuesday, November 21, 2006

today was just as boring.


anyways, here are the pictures promised. :)








elise advised me not to put any closeup shots, or there might be cases of plagiarism without permission. (PWP) T.T


one shoe, as you can see, is skyblue and the other is yellow. i was surprised at myself for choosing yellow- there is nothing yellow in my wardrobe. haha! but i think i did an ok job. :]


i forgot to eat my lunch today, so i ended up having bread and a big bag of pretzel-shaped biscuits (which i shared with joan). joan is evilllll. she kept thwacking my head today.


i shall thwack her back next thursday. :D


songs i've been listening to alot lately other than Princess Hours OSTs

  1. get high- FIR
  2. chu dian- SHE (don't ask me why ._. i can't explain this either)
  3. yu shang ai- rainie yang (yeonglan shall love me T.T)
  4. du chang qing ge- tank & selina (though i don't like selina's whiny voice much)
  5. sun in your palm- angela zhang (don't ask me why too)
  6. LIANG SHAN BO AND JULIETTTT- cao ge and ??? :D

yah, the last song title sounds dumb, but it really is a cute song! :)

recomendation #1.

sayo!~

personal note to elise: that +height requirement > 175cm! refers to my bf in 50 years time. (exaggeration, the 50 part). whatever. lol :]