Tuesday, February 20, 2007

HELLO(:
happy chinese new year to all.


i'd post pictures when cheryljie comes online to send them to me. lots of retardism, if you don't mind :D
i watched one episode of HANA KIMI just now!
it was fantastic. i totally want to rent the DVD during the hols if possible. but now, it's homework and common tests time. T__T
i like WU ZUN!
he is PRETTY.
yining doesn't have to worry about me koping her yan yalun.
but as a consolation, yan yalun is pretty also.
hahahahaha
i will consider watching tokyo juliet too
too many shows, so little time.
):
right: izumi sano in hanazakarino kimitachihe
what a mouthful! D:
my parents, aunt and cousin are playing mahjong outside now while i'm struggling with maths.
and higher chinese homework! oh no no no.
my sleep cycle has gone mad again, and i'm suffering from swollen gums at the left molar due to overdose on bak kwa and chocolate and crackers
ahhhh i can't even close my mouth properly now, and eating is pure torture.