Wednesday, February 21, 2007

LAST PERSON WHO…

Slept in your bed: me, of course. but lots of people who come to my house like to lie on my bed. i wonder why.


Made you cry: my swollen molar gum from eating 40 chocolates and bak kwa overdose ):


You shared a drink with: can't remember.


You went to the movies with: er, deathnote 2 with cheryljie and darryl?


You went to the mall with: is jec counted as a mall? if yes, today, with charlene and yuqian.


Sent you an e-mail: sherry with some super funny stuff about mathematics.


you kissed: can't remember.


HAVE YOU EVER…


Said”I love you” and meant it?: can't remember as well.


Been to New York?: no,


Been to Florida?: no, but my best friend wei hong goes there everyday. so envious.

California?: no

Hawaii?: no

Mexico?: no

China?: no

Canada?: no

Danced naked?: NO!

Wish you were the opposite gender?: er, i doubt so.


Had an imaginary friend?: no. but when i was a kid, i liked to talk to myself. i don't have brothers or sisters, so you can't blame me!


Red or blue?: er. blue!

Spring or fall?: fall, i guess.

Most reliable medicine?: laughter and chocolate, but i have currently temporarily gone off the latter.


Last noise you heard?: my maid yelling at me to have my dinner.


Things you like in a guy?: honesty and loyalty come out tops, but there are too many required qualities to put here.


Do you have a crush on someone?: no. really, no.


What book are you reading now?: new moon, stephenie meyer. AH edward cullen is the LOVE!


Worst feeling in the world: let me think and get back to this question next time.


What is the first thing you think when you wake in the morning?: shit shit shit, so fast morning again!


How many rings before you answer?: i don't count.


Future daughter’s name: yet to think of. or actually, too many. :D


Future son’s name: carlisle!


Are you a lefty, righty or ambidextrous?: righty.


Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?: er, no. my fingers are all over the place, but as long as i'm fast, who cares!


Siblings: nil.


Do you do drugs?: i'm guai. no.


Do you drink?: water?


What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?: -_- what kinda question is this man. herbal essences, can?


What are you most scared of?: shhh.


Who is the last person who called you?: SOMEBODY WHO WOKE ME UP WHEN I WAS SLEEPING FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A ROW!


Where do you want to get married?: when my career is established. and the right one is located :D


If you could change anything about yourself what would that be?: grow skinnier.


Favorite number: 9 and 2!


Been In Love?: i don't know what is love- it has too many definitions.


What Type Automobile Do You Drive: number bus 11 :)


Do You Have A Job?: no.


Do You Like Being Around People: depends on what kind of people i'm supposed to be socializing with.


Are you for world peace: sure.


Are you a health freak: no. not at all.


Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: not that i know of. :]


You Ever Cried Over Something Someone of The Opposite Sex Did: in k2, some boy in my class bullied me and i tried to bite him. then i burst out crying. :O i dont know why either, don't ask.


Does Anyone Like You?: i think so? today, charlene said she likes me and that i was mean. SO CONTRADICTING RIGHT

And How Many?: i'd go count, then i'd tell you.


A “Type” Of Person You Always Go After: people who are easy to talk to and will have no communication breakdown. oh and sense of humour- i like BEST :D


Do you Want Someone You Don’t Have Right Now: i want wu zun and edison chen, can?


Ever liked a close boy/girl friend: yes. i love everybody :O EXCEPT FOR CHARLENE CHAN


Are You Lonely Right Now: i'm not too sure, because there's someone in my head, talking to me. that's why i'm never lonely. :] voices! okay, i'm joking


Ever Afraid You’ll Never Get Married: next time then say.


Do You Want Kids: ditto the previous question.


FAVOURITE…


Room in house: my room! duh.


Memory: too many clouded ones. which one are you referring to?

Day Of The Week: eh... weekends, esp sunday.


Colour: LIMEGREEN and BLACK!


Month: any month with a considerable number of holidays.


Season: rain rain rain. omg i love the rain. i can't stand the sun.


48 HOURS, HAVE YOU...


Cried: yeah. my gums were too painful i started tearing. T_T


Bought Something: new year clothes?


Gotten Sick: my gum my gum ahhh !#$%


Sang: 5 hours in all of karaoke during 2nd and 3rd day of CNY. enough?


Said I Love You: i don't remember :O


Wanted To Tell Someone You Loved them: i love everybody. everybody, this goes out to you! :D


Had A Serious Talk: with my stuffed tortoise. it's a good listener.

Missed Someone: yup.


Hugged someone: yes. i hugged SK today.


Kissed someone: :]


Fought With Your Parents: my mum. i was quarreling with her.


Dreamt About Someone: i dreamed that i was visiting my ah ma during CNY. o.o don't ask.

:D this post is originally from jamie's blog.