Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Don't be sad choirgirls!
Cheer up cheer up.
It's not the end of the world.
Silver may not the best but it's not horrifying!

School today was quite good, but I really really felt like sleeping during English cos I was just so tired. I slept at 12am and woke up at 5 plus from another nightmare. Involved Mr Nicky Liu, Grace, Charlene and Timotheus -.-

Grace again! Beep

Played Crazy Taxi again during lunch and it was super funny! Yihua insisted on playing and everytime the timing dropped to around 8 seconds (danger zone), she would start screaming and then force me to finish the passenger up for her. She often does a Driving Miss Daisy and mine/Yi-xin's are often more like drunkards in Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift .

Pictures taken in the bus after school tomorrow or sometime later okay! I've got to do my Lit and English essays, please forgive me. :)