Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's okay if you don't like my new blogskin :D
Because I like it, and that's what matters
*Giggles*

School today was fine. Mr Ng's still not back from Africa and I'm feeling happy. Oh I've not done a single online Maths quiz cos I can't connect to the wireless at all. Suxxor.
I swear he's going to flip when he comes back.

Blogger is horrible. It refuses to open the picture-uploading box for me.
It's not an excuse, by the way, it's a reason. There is a difference, you know.

Hehahohum, Eugene is very handsome and he looks like the next William Hung+Robbie Williams.

In the meanwhile, while my computer lags and blogger gets through its PMS, here is Part 2 of Pickup Lines! from Yi-xin's blog (www.xanga.com/niceMEE)

1) Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

2) I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?

3) Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.

4) My love for you is like diarrhoea, I just can't hold it in

5) If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

6) You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room.

7) I put a drop of tear in the ocean last night for you. And I won't stop loving you until you find that tear drop.

Just when I thought that the parmesan cheese in Pizza Hut has a this really really strong vomit smell.
(But parmesan cheese tastes good, like durians. Hahaha food with funny smells but nice tastes.)