Thursday, April 26, 2007

FAGGOTS.

I'm going to be so dead tomorrow.
Someone tell me if I look good without eyeballs in their sockets, thank you very much.

I'm probably not going to update for a while from tomorrow, I don't know. Please don't blame me. Go to someone else's blog until I decide to post.
Or you can go to Archives to laugh at my past posts. I typed in this super funny way and there were stuff like "sehs" and "liddat" and "hurrhurr".

I AM GROSSED OUT AT MYSELF.
Imagine if Xiaxue wrote like this on her blog! her 20,000 hits per day would probably drop to 20 hits per day, and the 20 people are those who bother to read posts with absolutely intolerable lower-secondary slangs.

The past posts somehow screw the layout of the skin, so, don't mind (:

Reply to tags on the first page:

Charlene: Yes my dear girl, I am contented to pretend I didn't see the "Eugene is so cute" tag on my board -.- (Looook into my eyes! Nehneh! Nehneh!) The nightmare? Tell you next time.

Yi-xin: You're saggy already, please make use of that Botox voucher I gave you. No problemo about the cookie- next time I'd bake brownies and test them on you. Ask Timotheus how it was like to test my first attempts at muffins. Of course I giggle. I giggle all the time. Hehehee

Elise: Sure. Call me during the holis.

Sansan: Hello :) I'm still laughing over what your ex-choir conductor shouted at you last time. The thing about the eyes. Hahahaha! And tell Wei Hong that small eyes are actually very nice. Big eyes are so last year.

Jwee: I can tell that you're bored. :)

Yanling: Now then you know that Yi-xin is crazy?

catharsis.