Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"Emos bleed black because they ink themselves. And when they slit their wrists the blood comes out very much black."

-Joan Tay and her Emo Theories


Hey wow okay.
I'M ALIVE
Someone pop the champagne.

As you guys know, I've MIA-ed for quite sometime already... Now I'm officially back. Had this whopping high fever (highest in 15 years) on Sunday, Monday and today, damnit. Record highest was about 39.2c, which was almost enough to make my brains shrivel up inside my skull. I was screaming from the agony, mind you. Only that I had no voice; so imagine a soundless scream :O

Somehow, I don't like soundless screams. They terrify me. I shall update according to chronological order. From last Friday onwards, when I was still alive and hopping.

Friday

Dissected a frog after school during Biology.

The dissection was freaking cool! And cruel. I think all my groupmates must have thought I was this professional first-rate sadist cos I was the red-eyed evil Osama assistant who pinned the frog's 4 limbs down onto the waxed tray, the one who slit open the skin on its belly and... and, alot more. Huiling and Ziting were my partners in crime. Eh, stare at them also leh!

Huiling was no better off! She started taking this long metal stick and digged out all the frog's intestines, which were pretty yucky. Ziting could even EAT LOLLIPOPS during dissection. Well the hint of cola Chupachups certainly masked the horrendous smell of the frog but all good things come to an end. She finished the lollipop and the odour was back :(

I did a truly obscene thing to the frog- cut its rectum. Correct! All the shit came out. Poooop.
There only a couple of pieces of dark green poop but the damned thing sure did smell disgusting.

Charlene, Yanling and Jwee popped over for a look. Yanling wasn't exactly grossed out but Jwee was. Charlene went around visiting different tables. Caitlyn's and Guanzhi's frogs had eggs in them. Ours just had alot of shit. The frogs' eggs look like caviar to me.

The stupid gloves made my hands itch alot after I removed them. Stella says I'm allergic to talcum powder. Hoho! No wonder I used to shriek whenever my gran tried to get me to use Prickly Heat talcum when I was a kid.

Went for chanting later on and saw my 2 best friends! ♥ Told them both about my interesting experiments and they were very much sickened (I showed them pictures). For the first time, Wei Hong actually gave me the thumbs-up. Not bad, best-friend like best-friend. Both equally gory. He didn't budge when we watched the bloody part in Cyborg last time. Heh.

Saturday

Went to Taka with mum after PTC. Ate and ate and ate.
Got contacts.
The lady took 1 hour to teach me how to jab the contacts into the right places of my eyeball.
I just couldn't open my eyes big enough O.o

Sunday

Went to pc for student activity :)
Sore throat started on Sunday! Tsk.

My youngest uncle, aunt and two youngest cousins came over. Hahaha they're really cute! Clarice and Reyes. Reyes can walk around already. Clarice loves cheesecake, just like me.
Okay I know I eat almost any kind of junk food.

Monday

Almost died from the 39.2c fever.
I was literally writhing in agony, I tell you! My temperature was so hot. my maid came into my room in the morning and started panicking like mad. Then she woke the whole house (aka my parents) and soon I was being watched and everything that they thought could ease my pain was stuffed down my throat.

Nothing worked.

At 1+ pm my mum and a trainee maid at home (my own was busy) dragged me to the doctor's. The walk downstairs was just like a journey of no return (if you get what I mean). My migraines had started and I was about to faint. Eyes went off focus; vision was damn blur. Throat was like a burning inferno and I somehow kept shivering though I was in black from top to toe, in a winter jacket and it had been a perfectly sunny day. Didn't go to the hospital cos it was too far away.

Waited for 1/2 an hour for my turn to come. I couldn't even sit straight and had to lie across the plastic chairs on the trainee maid's lap. I swear everyone was staring ): But I couldn't help it. The moment my mum opened the door into the doctor's for me, I crawled straight to the bed behind the doctor and collapsed there, hahaha. Doctor gave me a jab which hurt, but a reasonable price to keep my suffering at bay. More antibiotics came rolling in.

Random part:
Reading Charlene's blog now. CULT POT LOOKED FUN. IF ONLY I WASN'T ILL! >:(
Never mind, shit happens.
TWJ got to go for the concert with my ticket. He has to pay me $10. Yay.

Anyways, watched White Chicks and Mean Girls after downing lunch and my 4-course antibiotics. Fell asleep with my mouth open halfway through White Chicks. Dad came home at night and made me chow somemore herbs. Eeeeeeee.

Tuesday

Nothing much.

Wednesday (Today)

Just as boring.
Tried on black skinny jeans in Forever 21. Smiled at the mirror, frowned at the price tag.

Now I'm off to read people's blogs and see if there's any faster websites I can use to upload pictures :D Blogger's too slow, and I'm not as patient as Charlene.

Thanks all for the well-wishes!