Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Gollum: [Singing] The rock and pool, is nice and cool, so juicy sweet. Our only wish,
[Whacks the fish on the rock]
Gollum: To catch a fish,
[Another whack]
Gollum: So juicy sweet.

-The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers


Headphones: Wu Yue Tian- SHE

Thanks Charlene for the sponsorship ♥

School was so-so today. Ziting helped me with Math during PE cos they had freeplay and some of us ponned. :) Maths was confusing as usual and Chem disastrous as usual. Mr Nicky Liu, however, started off the lesson by letting us hear a ripoff from an undiscovered band (Boardphucks). Yeah one day I'd let you guys hear SCYTHE :O if possible. HAHAHA.

Bio was unusually interesting! Mrs Ong was talking about the solar system and freaking everyone out. She made it sound as if the Earth is going to be sucked into the Black Hole tomorrow. Then I thought about my reaction when I watched Armageddon years and years ago and started laughing. Didn't sleep for a few nights cos I kept thinking that a meteorite was going to blast me apart.

Mrs Ong tried teaching Ecology today, but when she talked about parasitism she suddenly strayed into the topic of worms and gross insects like tsetse flies that fly into your eyes and lay eggs there. When the baby worms hatch they'd flit across your eyeballs.

Then Timotheus was being nice to Charlene by telling her that she had elephantiasis
ROFL. I haven't laughed so much in days.

Bio can be gross, especially when your teacher starts talking about how the worms crawl into your body and appear in your intestines or whatever part of your body you can think of. All the things she said about salmon made me go right off that pretty raw fish my mum loves.

After the lesson Timotheus started reliving the horrors and re-explained all the worm-in-your-eyes thing to Huiling and I, all in this super exaggerated manner. Then what about the worms exploding from your eyes (!@#$%). And he learnt how to do the Saloma dance but he dances like a robot with a stroke. Trust me- Huiling, Jemimah, Mag, and I are the best dancers.

After school I waited for ONE hour for mum to arrive.
Was about to melt under the sun.

My gran was in the car with her and they took me to KAP Macs to grab lunch. They've replaced the counter person with a machine that allows the counter person to speak from within the Macs itself. Yah and my gran was super funny. My confused mum was talking to that box and my gran was like "Wah kia si lang, le kah siang kong wei!"

(Wah scary, who you talking to)

Sometimes, technology makes big jokes out of everything.

Oh and I can't seem to upload pictures all of a sudden. The ones in the previous posts were fine but I don't know what's happening to the damned thing now.