Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I was unmercifully woken up at 5.50am this morning by a migraine.
Gosh, was I irritated.

Took 2 painkillers but the damn thing didn't subside till 6.30am, so my maid decided to let me have a lie-in and a break from school. Woke again at around 9.30am and the pain had gone away.

Went for tuition and sang "Tarzan and Jane" throughout the whole Chem session to keep me from annihilating my brains.
Joan was shouting away and Kim asked if I was stressed :D

Then came the horror. I got scammed by Cheong Hui Ling! Gosh, so sia suay. And she conned me into exclaiming "THANK YOU HANDSOME" to Timotheus (via sms).
Tomorrow he's going to suan me, probably for being so gullible.

Thank you for the "get well soon" smses peeeeeps! I really appreciate them. Sorry for not being able to reply earlier too; my phone was half dead, like me.

Byebye, more next time! ♥