Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My dad is really, really, REALLY pissing me off now.
Both my parents seem to have extraordinary telepathy. Both take turns to drive me up the walls.

I was trying to do Choir tee now and he's just threw a load of iced water on my already extremely dampened spirits. I can't stand him any longer. If I fail to produce the Choir tee, I swear it's entirely his fault. Shit, my life's purely living hell.

Probably enough to make me get another migraine attack again, but I'm already suffering from partial insomnia. All he can do is blame me, me, me, and... er, me. Yeah he's also attributing effort and sweat to my insomnia at night due to excessive dreaming. Excessive dreaming makes me even more lethargic. Eyebags (I've never had any in my life, until now) are also steadily forming and one day I'm going to compete with Luo Zhixiang in terms of density of eyebags, gawdamnit.

Coincidentally, "excessive dreaming" is one of the many symptoms of depression. I've just read the whole list of symptoms and I don't want to disclose in public here regarding the number of symptoms I've contracted. I just want to let off steam, and I really, really need someone to listen.

Damn!