Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Peter: So, you want some champagne? How'd that get in there? Oh, don't cry.

-Spiderman 3


HAHAHA okay I just remembered that quote
SUPER FUNNY
+ All the facial expressions. People who watched Spidey 3 ought to know.

Yah today was quite bad as usual. Amused myself throughout the day by inking on my wrists.

Cut along the dotted line :)

Jemimah taught me how to fake a slit during Lit.
Inked a skull on Jamie's neck (she asked for it!).

CHEMISTRY IS SO BORING. Die, creators, die! Thought about the new Maroon 5 album during Chem while calculating percentage purity, or I'd have fallen asleep alongside Kat (who already looked half-asleep). But one amusing thing about Kat is that she can look half-asleep but get all her Maths stuff correct. *Growls*

I am pissed with people who visit and don't tag. Huh Elise?! Yeah you better tag when you visit, or I'd turn you into a potato with my Harry Potter magic wand if I ever find out.

Jacket, mashed, steamed, boiled, fried- take your pick. Hahaha.