Monday, May 21, 2007

QotD

Trinity: Six hours ago, I was ready to give my life for you. Do you know what has changed in the last six hours?
Neo: No.
Trinity: Nothing.

-The Matrix Revolutions



Gosh, I'm pro.
I opened 3 Blogger Create Post windows without realising it. -_-
My brain works in a funny way.

Jemimah exposed me on her blog! Damn. Hahaha, I think everyone'd have stuff to laugh about already. But actually there's nothing wrong with wearing a dress. Is there?

Another thing I want to talk about is the class tee design... I think I'm backing out already. Maybe I can offer Jemimah some help, just a little, but I'm not going to do the main thing. Class tee designs are forever controversial, and I hope not to break the promise I made to myself in Sec2. Yeah it's really tough designing a class tee. I had vowed not to design another shirt unless I was held at gunpoint or whatever. Help Jemimah, sure. But main design? Chances are nada, kosong, zeelo.

There're really alot alot alot alot of people who can help too. Like Joscelin, Jamie, Haoting. They're Higher Art students!!! Their drawing definitely is better than mine. Serious. Go approach them! I'm sure they'd be happy to help. My scribbles are more suited for doodles on textbooks and notes.

Sorry for looking as though I'm going to boycott the entire tee or something... But I will give Jemimah my full moral support :D And I'd try to help her. Maybe I can help her by doing her chinese tuition homework, hahaha. Then she'd have more time to design.

Tag replies are back up! I sincerely thank you for tagging. Really appreciate that.
Come to my blog, tag. Read, tag. Just tag. I don't care if you just say hello byebye see you go and die or whatever- just tag. Greet. Basic form of manners! Hahaha.

Maylynn: Okay, I've been to the blog. :]

Ivy: Yuck, ants! I'd rather watch Spidey swinging around and his beautiful best friend go insane ROFL.

Yanling: Octopus! Yah. Should combine him with that octopus from Pirates of the Caribbean. Damn cool! Then can eat Tako Pachi. Gosh I like Tako Pachi. But I don't like octopus, I like the ham and cheese one. Jwee is not fat!!! If she's fat, I ought to be locked up in the Singapore Zoological Gardens' buffalo cage.

Jwee: James Franco has a cute cockeye? Speak english omg. You intrigue me. His hair was all cemented in Spidey 2, ew.

Yi Kai: James Franco is hot! Ask Ivy; you'd get the same answer, I promise.

Gabby: Okay I'd relink! But give me some time!

Jemimah: Why am I funny? In a good or bad way! Tell me. You already exposed me! Beep.