Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tag replies.
On the first page of my cbox only :)
I'm sorry about this but I've been reading all your tags. Thank you for your kind understanding!

Kai Ler: Yeah okay I'd link you! Sorry for the delay.

Kaiying: "Pete is yours"? I've never wanted Pete in the first place. I like pretty actors, I don't know why, not those whose bodies are emblazoned with 32423425 tattoos. So rest assured. ♥

Charlene: Stalk me, of course fun! >:( Hahaha. You get to see my house already, happy?

Wangpo: You love my blog? Thank you! I appreciate that. Thanks a bunch for tagging too, heh.

Joan: Youuuu pangseh-ed me accidentally-on-purpose right! *Growls* And I must keep my phone away from you or you'd start taking so many pictures of yourself it'd clog up my phone memory. And show me Cheo. I'm very fascinated.

Jemimah: Of course I giggle. Okay I snort and laugh too. Good balance :)

Yi-xin: Yup, I FINALLY blogged. Your blog's growing lots of mushrooms too, so you best add something soon :D

Yanling: Your life is good, unlike mine. My life is like a rectum. Full of Shit.

Maylynn: It's a nice picture and you posed for it anyways. *Grins*

Yihua: Heh which ones? The random ones at VCH right. Charlene's heavenly nostrils.

Okay, thanks alot to those who came here to tag!