Monday, May 07, 2007

I swear Chemistry is bloody annoying.
IT REALLY IS.
Screw the inventors.

After today's paper I had people telling me either a) "Amanda! Section A and B quite easy you know!" or b) "Section C easier!" or c) "Fail liao lah." OF COURSE I'm under the category C, but for people under category a and b, please tell me, do you guys actually understand Arabic/ Greek/ Italian/ Tagalog?! Cos I don't. I really don't.

It's not that I don't mug hard enough, or that I use my Mole Concept notes to rub my butt in the loo. I DO STUDY. But Chem is hard for Brian to decipher and it's not entirely my fault, right? I can't really remember the information too.

Just a couple of days ago, my dad told me that according to research, the brains of smarter people actually have more folds than the normal brain. I bet you 50 bucks my brain has no folds at all.
The only thing I like about school is the English essay-writing.
Then I think I screwed this mid-year's English essay.
Oh, fuck. I feel like running headfirst into a solid wall.

Maybe I shall post something more light-hearted next time.
Like,

Most interesting conversation of the day!

Me: Auntie, I think I'm dehydrated. (I really am)
My maid: I give you water?
Me: Okay.
Me, 10 seconds later: If I die of dehydration how? Or maybe I study study study then I go siao? You bring me to hospital hor.
My maid: No.
Me: Why?
My maid: Because no hospital want to take you. When I register your name with the nurse, the computer auto-reject because you too sot, very dangerous.
Me: Then I go IMH. My friend already book ward 246 for me.
My maid: No, you go there also no use. They will definitely kick you out because you will kill all the staff there.

Coincidentally, when I told CWH last time that I was going to die, he said, "Oh. Need coffin or not?"

People these days are really concerned about you :)