Sunday, May 06, 2007

The most interesting conversation today:

Me: Hong, do you take Higher Chinese.
CWH: *Looks revolted*
Me: Wha- means got take or not?
CWH: *Looks revolted again* EEE NO! WO BU SHI ZHONG GUO FENG-ER!

He said that with this cheenapiang slang that left me laughing like mad.
But Eugene's lame jokes are still the best. That day Yi-xin, Charlene, Timotheus and Eugene stalked me at JE MRT station and corrupted my entire afternoon, hahaha. Then they followed me around and made me feel very

Bright.
As bright as a lamppost.

Then Charlene was immersed in conversation with Eugene and Yi-xin abandoned me for Timo so I was crawling behind and convincing them not to go to my house. They ended up at Science Centre Macs and I retreated back into my box. Boxing me up doesn't make me a happy girl :(

Midyears suck,
and they suck BIG time.

I keep peeling my nails off now, and they look atrocious.