Friday, May 04, 2007

Mind's going bonkers already. Walked past F.O.S (Factory Outlet Store) a couple of weeks ago at 11pm, IMM with my parents and then I actually started hooting with laughter. Cos F.O.S didn't stand for Factory Outlet Store at that point of time- more like Full Of Shit.

HAHAHAHA.
Not funny

Then Joan Tay pangseh-ed me during tuition again
*Bites and scratches Joan*
Next time she pangsehs me, I'd charge her a meal at NYDC *mwahahaha*

Saw this on Charlene's blog.
Charlene posts funny stuff on her blog.

1. Open your library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the title of the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool… just type it in!

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

Opening credits: Rich Girl (Gwen Stefani)
;Brillo. Start of my life, RICH GIRL.
All the riches, baby, won't mean anything!

Waking up: Fa Ru Xue (Jay Chou)
; *Makes action* NO LINK! NO LINK!
But its a really good screamer by Jay Chou :) Go listen.
Especially the lyrics! Fang Wen Shan is an excellent lyricist.

First day at school: Rachmaninov -Rhapsody On A Theme Of Paganini (Maksim Mrvica)
Maksim is AWESOME. He rocksass! This song's pretty much calm, and that's what I want my day to be.
No laserbeams. Nuh-uh.

Falling in love: First Love (Utada Hikaru)
Yay! Fits the bill!

Losing virginity: Re Dai Yu Lin (SHE)
*Snorts in contempt*

Fight song: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs (Fall Out Boy)
Angsty. Fits the bill, too.
I swear all these are from my shuffle!

Breaking up: Jewel Song (BoA)
Hmmm, this song's cute, but not for breaking up.
Oh, and BoA pronounces "Jewel" as "Jwel". Heh
Told you everything's random.

Prom: 1985 (Bowling For Soup)
Oooh-hoo-HOO~
She was gonna be an actress, she was gonna be a star!
Yessss. Rock chick for PROMENADE!

Life: If I ain't got you (Alicia Keys & Usher)
Sure!
Some people want it all, but I don't
want nothing at all.
If I ain't got you, baby :)
Fits, fits, fits

Mental breakdown: I'm Coming (Rain)
HAHAHAHA I get a mental breakdown when I listen to my best friend singing?
Rain is coming dooown

Driving: Rock Your Body (Justin Timberlake)
Judging by how I drive in Crazy Taxi, I think Tokyo Drift/ Piao Yi would be more appropriate.
But it's okay, since Justin Timberlake is hot.
Pass to the left and sail to the right!

Flashback: Under the Sea (A*Teens)
HEY GOOD! Cos I LOVED the Little Mermaid as a kid.
I loved Flounder. Heh I still have a Flounder shirt with me now :)
*Dreams*

Getting back together: Kiss Goodbye (Wang Leehom)
Riiiiight. Opposite of the theme.

Wedding: Emotion (Destiny's Child)
Coolest! I like this song. And this song had been played for weddings before.

Birth of child: Wake Up (Hilary Duff)
Yeah, every night I'd have to Wake Up to give the kid its bottle. -.-
It's okay, because I like kids alot!

Final battle: A Public Affair (Jessica Simpson)
Sure.
*Cracks up laughing*

Death scene: Qi Li Xiang (Jay Chou)
Sad, cos I like this song alot.
Naw, means I'd die in spring or something. *Gasps* advanced hints?!
I sound like Yap Yi-xin

Funeral song: Lonely (Akon)
LMAO, cos I'd be lonely when I die, right!?

End credits: Forever Love (Wang Leehom)
Makes my life sound like a love story :D


Okay I've got to go.
Post more next time when my life is better.
Er, maybe... *counts on fingers* see you this December hols.