Monday, June 11, 2007

"After the credits, Elizabeth is seen on a cliff with a young boy, they have a son! - (who knew you could make babies from kissing someones knee eh?! - Elizabeth hasn't aged a day either, gotta get some of her anti-ageing cream)
Then there is a green flash of light and the Flying Dutchman appears at sea and you see Will sailing back towards them.
As stated above, if the Captain of the Dutchman's true love is waiting for them after their ten years at sea, the curse is lifted, so Will is now free (Pirates 4 anyone?!)"

-User on http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?p=2279860

So, how? What does Gore Verbinski want to do with our minds?

Now, come to think of it, I don't hate Sparrow. Neither do I like him. But I want to shoot Davy Jones in the head and cut off all his tentacles to make octopus Tako Pachi. Someone tell me if the ending ought to be intepreted as positive or negative! I'd much rather interpret it as positive, of course, like Qi said, but it's arguable to say that it ended negatively.

Oh, to hell with it.
Can't Gore put it in a much simpler way?
Goodbye, I'm better off searching for pretty pictures of the pretty Orlando.