Monday, June 11, 2007

Twilight, the movie.
Controversial issue, right! Hahaha yeah.
Anyone interested, you can visit

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

My opinions on some casting:

Henry Cavill as Edward Cullen= NO WAY NO WAY
Stephenie Meyer, you need a new one.
*rofls

Emily Browning as Bella Swan= Can reconsider?
Someone more charming perhaps? I wouldn't say no to Emma Roberts. Nancy Drew.

Charlie Hunman as Carlisle Cullen= I don't mind :) *waggles brows*
He's quite young and macho. I won't reject him.

The actor of Emmett looks like a WWE hardcore wrestler wannabe.
The actress of Rosalie looks like she belongs more on the cover of FHM or Maxim.

Stephenie Meyer says these are the most popular suggestions for Edward:

Hayden Christensen
Robert Pattison
Orlando Bloom
Gerard Way

I only accept the third one. Gerard Way is too o.O

I don't mind Steven Strait as Jacob Black! He already looks very Jacob-y in Sky High.

That's all for today. No pictures; I'm reading the POTC 3 plot now. Blame Gore Verbinski and Jerry Bruckheimer.