Thursday, June 14, 2007

Begin- TVXQ

Today was fine, fine

EXCEPT FOR THE MORNING PART, GOSH! Nightmarish. I shall write it down here and get it over with once and for all.

Shannon stop laughing.

I woke late and had to grab a cab outside my house to get to MC in time, see, so I just blindly stuck out my hand and waved at a Comfort taxi that was coming my way. Somehow this van, instead, halted right in front of me and then I realised that

OMG IT'S A CAB
AND A REALLY COOL ONE AT THAT!

BUT THE UNCOOL THING WAS THAT I'D JAMMED UP ALL THE TRAFFIC BEHIND COS THAT VAN-TAXI DRIVER THOUGHT I'D FLAGGED HIM.

Of course, your first instinct would be to hop into the cab right away, right? Tell me I'm normal, cos that was precisely what I did. BIG mistake. The flag-down fare was just like that of the Mercedes cabs' and I don't know WHY there was an extra $2 charged to my final bill. Shannon says it's probably due to the timing- peak hour or something like that. So that made my total flag-down fare $4.80.

SUAY RIGHT!

Fair enough, the cab's interior was indeed beautiful and very, very comfortable. It was just like an MPV and it could speed really quickly and smoothly. (No I'm still not over the bloody fare yet) The taxi driver was very friendly; he talked to me and introduced me to this new horror cab and its facilities- something about being one of the only 30 cabs available in Singapore so far.

Then he said, "And hor, the flag-down fare quite cheap somemore, just like Mercedes cab one!"

I seriously contemplated calling Zhi Qi or Charissa or Shannon to come down to the taxi stand when I alighted to shoot me in the head so that I didn't need to pay the cab fare ($12.50). What'd you think? Jurong East to Toa Payoh, and plus some unknown additional charges I wasn't even aware of. My wallet's got this gargantuan hole in it now, damnit.

I stomped up to MC later and complained and complained and complained to whoever was in the room- ranging from Vivien to Zhi Qi to Shannon. Yeah they had different opinions and comments about my misfortune.

Vivien: Aiyah, never mind. This kind of cab, like that one. Very ex, tsk.
Zhi Qi: Hey don't be sad. Okay, today during lunch we go eat at kopitiam; save more money.
Shannon: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH MY GOD SO FUNNY. YOU SO SUAY AH, ONLY GOT 30 SUCH CABS IN SINGAPORE AND YOUR BUTT HAPPENED TO LAND ON ONE AT THE RIGHT TIME! *Rolls around laughing his ass off*

*Breathes steam*

Other than the cab fiasco, today was quite smooth. Later on, our trainer started talking about examples on how we get to MC in the morning, I don't know why, and that -coughs violently- wonderful Shannon started laughing and snorting. Lunch was at a nearby kopitiam and Zhi Qi and I gorged on ice cream afterwards :)

Both of us walked to the MRT together and met Charissa and Bowei there! Bananas, Bowei wasn't Bowei today! He's usually so reserved and quiet. Today he actually started smiling and laughing like the rest of us. Kind of spooked me out, really, so Charissa and I started staring at him from across the room and sniggering. Especially me, cos he was kinda hard to miss if you turned your head to the board. I'd start laughing like mad and he'd start mouthing What! What! at me.

I thought I'd never live to see the day Bowei laughed D:

Said bye to Bowei when our train arrived and Charissa actually told us that Bowei told her that he once worked as a LIFEGUARD! Oh, my, gosh. LIFEGUARD! If I were (touchwood!) to drown someday I think I'd pull him down first with my weight. The three of us gawped at the fact from Toa Payoh to City Hall.

Freeeeaky!

Bye for now; I'm going to check on my Rocky Road :D

Note: HI SHANNON I DID NOT PROMISE YOU ANYTHING!