Friday, June 15, 2007

Wo Ke Yi- Cai Min You

Jerks.
(Never mind, to hell with them.)

Yep I can't believe I'm listening to that song after having to endure continuous renditions of it everyday without fail in April or May when Grace was still sitting next to me. She kept singing that song! No joke. Cai Min You sings it quite well- proves that he's more than just a pretty face, huh?

I'm also desperately trying to locate Cao Meng songs. Yes you don't have parallex errors of any sort. Cao Meng! Hahaha! Forever Grasshopper. Can you believe it? I've been listening to weird oldies lots these days. Influence has deep impact on me. Source: my mum.

Fair enough, I know my fair share of oldies and she can sing lots (you'd be amazed, really) of Mandopop. Er, a few examples are Kiss Goodbye by Wang Leehom, um... some S.H.E (Yeah!!!). Etc etc. She likes some S.H.E songs by the way. Impressive.

Last night I had quite a bad dream. NO not about alienic exams and screaming Mr Ngs. Something seriously WEIRD! You'd never guess it in about a million years. I actually dreamt that I made Mr Peh cry.

I swear upon my iPod I'm not lying!
Okay, my iPod's dead already; not much value. Um, my... crumpler? Yeah. Throw in my hightops and Levi's too. That's all for my branded stuff, really.

Imagine if I really made Mr Peh cry! My name'd go down in history. Woke up with a jolt, again, sweating like mad.

Went to Ikea with mum today to get some furniture and stuff. Got myself a cute stool to prop my legs on :O
Yeah I'm getting old, ahah!

Er... photos next time, okay? I've got quite abit and I only intend to upload 10, probably. Blogger's not fast and now's already 1am. Better grab some sleep or risk piling on the eyebags. I've never had eyebags last time but now I look even more like a zombie (consider complexion & eyebags). Pffffft.